Director of Home Health
Benefits: Full Range of benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Schedule: Full Time
Under general direction of the Executive Director or designee. Provides leadership and oversight to the Home Health Intermittent nursing, Rehab and related services in a Nurse Executive role. Participates in decisions regarding home health, strategic planning, and operational activities as a member of the Executive Management Team. Works with Executive Management team to establish Budget. Manages operations to meet budget. Works with the home health leadership team to plan, organize, staff, direct, coordinate and control the activities of the Home Health Agency. Provides leadership direction to home health staff to meet the balanced commitments and core values of the St. Joseph Health Home Health. Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships, functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care. Responds to concerns or issues relative to clinical practice or patient care and operations.
- Knowledge of Home Health federal and state regulations & the joint commission standards.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze situations, think critically, give constructive feedback and supervise and team with others
- Comprehensive general nursing knowledge
- Interdisciplinary scope of practice knowledge
- Computer experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or related field. A minimum of five (5) years progressive managerial experience in large Home Health care agency/system
Experience: Clinical background as RN. Survey experience with TJC and State regulators. Experience with EMR.
License/Certification: Must hold a current California Registered Nurse license
Education: Master’s Degree in Nursing related field or business
- Experience in LEAN process improvement
- Experience with Home Care EMR