Salary Range:$125,000–$150,000 / yr
Medical Group looking for a Family NP
This medical group is an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans for patients with complex needs, and work closely with all care team providers with the goals of cultivating a patient centered care approach, improving care consistency, and enhancing the coordination of patient services.
This medical group is a team of advanced clinicians led by a physician, Driven by a goal for patient centric care and advocacy, our team utilizes our passion and skills to drive better clinical outcomes for patients by working with integrated care teams, sharing our knowledge with those teams through clinical mentorship, and providing one-on-one patient care.
As a Nurse Practitioner you will support some of the most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system, and providing the one-on one-patient care they need and deserve.
Nurse Practitioners will provide patient education, create dedicated care plans, and provide clinical guidance to an integrated care team all with the best interest of the patient as the guiding principle.
This Nurse Practitioner will function autonomously, and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate high quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner will provide coordinated care services between the patient, family, physicians, additional providers, and other care team members.
- Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule *Self-managed*
- Integrated Care Team approach- Patient Centric
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Hospitalist or experience in internal medicine, cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of chronic patients required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Must be willing and able to complete home visits as needed