We are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist to join our out-patient rehabilitation team and provide therapy and rehabilitation services to patients in our Skilled Nursing facility.
The ideal candidate is a compassionate healer who is passionate about their patients and committed to helping them recover their independence and mobility.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
PHYSICAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list and methods to achieve identified goals
- Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the patient
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
BENEFITS FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
- Masters of Science or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid PT license in state of practice
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired, you can work whenever you want with our client's 30 local offices!